Well, we have had a busy weekend so far. It all began on Thursday evening when instead of heading to Memaw and Pepaws house we made a trip to the ER with Carter who fell and split his head on the coffee table. He ended up leaving with three staples in is head! I do have to say that he did much better than I expected. He was really brave and only whimpered a little when the doctor gave him a shot to numb the area in preparation for the staples. I think he thought he was finished and then she did the staples. He had had all hew could take and burst into tears, each cry getting worse with each staple. I think the red popcicle... and sucker... and icecream helped to make it all better :) Anyhow this delayed our trip to spend the weekend with Memaw and Pepaw and canceled our plans to go go swimming with them on Friday afternoon (Carter couldn't get his head wet for 24 hours). We ended up waiting until Friday morning to head out. We met Memaw, Aunt Brianne and Abbygayle for lunch and then went to the children's museum. The kids all had a blast! The kids have plans of staying the night with Memaw and Pepaw and Shaun and I are going to have a "date night" and pick them up tomorrow afternoon. I am looking forward to a nice romantic evening!!!! Yeah right :)

Glad Carter's ok...poor guy! Tell him to quit standing on his sister's rocking horse! And thanks for not posting the photo you texted me. :) Had to delete that one!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, our blog looks awesome! I don't know how you do it...hee,hee ;)