Tuesday, August 11, 2009

First Day of 1st Grade!!

Today was Cavan's first day of first grade!!!. I was only able to snap two quick pictures because the bus came really early for some reason and I think he was a little embarrassed that I was following him trying to take a picture...he barely turned around for me and he was practically all the way on the bus. I miss him already! It was only 12:30 when I looked at the clock thinking it was about time for him to be home... I then thought of how hard it is to send him to school... at least he still comes home each evening... what do parents do when they leave for college!?! I don't even want to think about that yet. Anyhow, Cavan had a really good day... he said his teacher was funny. He was a little disappointed that they didn't get to use their notebooks yet. But he must have really enjoyed seeing his friends again... he said they all played "transformers" at recess and they are going to play again tomorrow. I am really proud of the young man he is becoming... I just can't get over how big he is getting! Carter and Bella must have really missed him too, they both ran and gave him a big hug when he got off the bus!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you started a blog! We did not get our dog from Henderson but we are crazy for getting a dog considering I would have liked to have potty trained all of our kids before workin on a dog. Oh well... I will be out your way Thurs. maybe I will have to give you a call. Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete