Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Catching Up!

So it's been awhile since I've posted... I had a few extra minutes since Cavan went to Reece's house to play for a while and Carter and Bella are taking a nap (I was debating on catching a nap myself but decided to blog instead). Carter is sleeping on his "pile." (I snapped a picture). He has recently decided that he likes to sleep in his "tent" which consists of a large pile of blankets or pillows either on bottom or on top of him. I have let him sleep there for his nap a couple of times and somehow he has made his way down there in the middle of the night the past few nights... or at least that is where I have found him and Cavan in the morning.






Well, I guess I need to catch up on what we have been up to...we have been busy trying to get the most out of our summer before Cavan goes back to school. I can't believe it is already time for him to go back! Oh yeah, how could I forget our latest news... Bella is potty trained (well pretty much) I don't want to jinx us but things went pretty smoothly. For some reason, I decided to tell Shaun that he should take Bella in a let her go to the bathroom and make a big deal out of it since he was going to be home for a couple of days (Toyota's summer shutdown). I thought this might work because she is such a Daddy's girl and loves attention from him :) and WALLAH!! She was potty trained and that was pretty much all it took!!! She loves being a big girl and wearing her underwear :) Ok, it sounds like my peace and quiet is over... Bella is awake and I should probably go get her.

No comments:

Post a Comment