Well, I only have a few minutes left of the first day of 2011... one of my new year resolutions is to update my blog regularly and my goal was to start TODAY... January 1, 2011. I am proud to say that I am accomplishing that goal (well sort of) I doubt I will actually get this posted on the first day of the new year since I am starting at 11:59p.m. Oops! Better late than never though...right?? :)
I guess that one of the most exciting things that happened to our family in 2010 is our NEW HOUSE!!! Shaun and I (and the kids) finally found the perfect home for us after selling ours two years ago. (We never dreamed it would take that long!)
We are so blessed to have found this one!!!! *squeal with excitment* It is an old farm house in the country with three acres :) *another squeal of excitement*
We have not been able to move in yet because it needed a little work first. On top of that we decided to turn the attic (which we had to put stairs in so that we could get to it) into bedrooms (and a bath) for the kids. Ours plans just kind of keep growing.... Shaun is trying to do most of the work himself (with lots of help from his Dad and Uncles) so the process is taking a little (just a little) longer than normal. He is doing and AWESOME job though and I am so thankful and proud of him. :) I have to remind myself that on the days when I begin to get a little impatient. I am hoping to begin posting pics of our progress along the way. (Hopefully that will MAKE me update my blog a little more regularly.)
Well now that it is already January 2nd I guess I can post this :)
Wishing you all a very Happy New Year!!!
Celebrating Reece
-
We had a great day celebrating Reece's 9th Birthday. I can't believe we've
already had 9 fun-filled years with our little man! Since we had so much
rain la...
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment